The Literacy Coalition of Colorado wants to train and place committed volunteers with organizations to achieve the following goals:
- Adult Basic Education (ABE): Improving basic literacy skills to create a more literate community.
- GED Preparation: Helping students earn a high school equivalency diploma.
- Life Skills: Empowering people with limited skills to successfully participate in our local communities.
- English as a Second Language (ESL): Improving English language skills.
- Citizenship Classes: Helping residents prepare for the citizenship test.
- Family Literacy: Working with the family as a whole to promote academic success.
- Workplace Programming: Offering tailored instruction to assist businesses create a more productive and literate workforce.
- Financial Education: Providing the fundamentals of budgeting, banking, credit, taxes & insurance to increase financial literacy skills.
The Literacy Coalition of Colorado features an active list of organizations with program seeking trained volunteers.
View the Program List >>
Join Our List
The Literacy Coalition of Colorado is always seeking new organizations to partner with, providing trained and specialized volunteers to promote and foster adult literacy.
Join Our List >>