The Literacy Coalition of Colorado wants to link adult learners with nonprofit organizations providing education services.
View our ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE MAP
View our ADULT BASIC EDUCATION & GED MAP
Adult Education services may include:
- Adult Basic Education (ABE): Improving basic literacy and numeracy skills to create a more sustainable community.
- High School Equivalency (HSE): Helping students earn a high school equivalency diploma (GED®, HiSET®, or TASC®).
- English as a Second Language (ESL): Improving English language skills.
- Citizenship Classes: Helping residents prepare for the citizenship test.
- Family Literacy: Working with the family as a whole to promote academic success.
- Workforce Readiness: Improving learners understanding and capability in “soft skills” such as reliability, cooperation, and persistence toward a goal.
- Financial Education: Providing the fundamentals of budgeting, banking, credit, taxes and insurance to increase financial literacy skills.
- Digital Literacy/Computer Skills
The Literacy Coalition of Colorado provides an active list of nonprofit organizations providing classes for
adults and seeking volunteers. This list gives the main administrative site and contact information for
Join Our Provider List & Map
The Literacy Coalition of Colorado is always seeking additional organizations to partner with in order to
promote and foster adult literacy and numeracy.