Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer in the Colorado adult education community.
Each provider organization will have its own requirements for volunteers. In general, a volunteer must:
- Be age 21 or older (may vary by program)
- Hold at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Be reliable
- Exhibit patience, compassion, and sensitivity to others
- Be willing to make a time commitment (varies by program)
- Want to improve our community
NOTE: A program may ask its volunteers to undergo a background check before beginning to interact with the adult learners it serves.